What is Episode 124 all about?
March was a bang! We added four new countries to the show’s country list, and traveled, literally, all over the globe exploring conservation. If you missed an episode and would like to hear a little snippet before diving into the full thing, check out these highlights to see if you might want to go back and listen to the full episode in its entirety.
Here you go, friends! Enjoy!
Listen to this episode.
Watch this episode on YouTube.
March’s Guests in the Field
Links & Resources
- Ep. 119 Show Notes | Exploring Carnivore Coexistence on a Global Scale with Miha Krofel, PhD
- Ep. 120 Show Notes | Conserving Antarctica’s Penguins & Seals Using Tools from Space with Michelle LaRue PhD
- Ep. 121 Show Notes | Disrupting Fashion through Sustainable & Attainable Footwear with Rommel Vega
- Ep. 122 Show Notes | Into the Headlines: Utah’s Mountain Lions & The Willow Project
- Ep. 123 Show Notes | Telling the Story of Poland’s Wolves with Anna Maziuk
Sign up for the Rewildology Newsletter!
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest podcast shenanigans? Sign up for the Rewildology Newsletter! (We promise – interesting emails only!)