What is Episode 94 all about?
In case you missed one of September’s wide-ranging episodes, check out these snippets and see if you might want to go back and listen to the whole thing!
Here you go, friends! Enjoy!
Listen to this episode.
Watch this episode on YouTube.
September’s Guests in the Field
Links & Resources
- Ep. 89 Show Notes | How to Conserve & Restore Our Islands with Dena Spatz, PhD, David Will, and Nick Holmes, PhD
- Ep. 90 Show Notes | Coexisting with Europe’s Large Carnivores with John Linnell, PhD
- Ep. 91 Show Notes | How to Become a Conservation Traveler
- Ep. 92 Show Notes | Bringing Rhinos Back to Hwange with Mark ‘Butch’ Butcher
- Ep. 93 Show Notes | Rhinos, River Dolphins, & the Ethics of India’s Tiger Reserves with Harshini Jhala
Sign up for the Rewildology Newsletter!
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest podcast shenanigans? Sign up for the Rewildology Newsletter! (We promise – interesting emails only!)
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Check out other Rewildology Episodes.
Ep. 122 Show Notes | Into the Headlines: Utah’s Mountain Lions & The Willow Project
Listen to this episode. Read this episode It’s been a hot second since I’ve done an Into the Headlines episode because of all of the amazing people I’ve sat …
Ep. 121 Show Notes | Disrupting Fashion through Sustainable & Attainable Footwear with Rommel Vega
What is Episode 121 all about? Since you’re listening to this show, I can make a pretty educated guess that you try to choose sustainable options whenever possible. But …